An important part of our client base belongs to the furniture industry.
Commonly, the development, the design and the distribution of furniture takes place or is steered from Germany, whereas the actual furniture production often takes place abroad, also for cost reasons. Our cross-border experience is particularly helpful in such cases.
We are able to take the perspective of the affected persons in the respective country. As a result, we act as an adapter and ascertain that solutions to your problems are not only legally compliant in the affected country, but also that there is no loss of friction during the implementation and thereby ensure a holistic concept as a result.
We see to it that everyone involved not only uses the same words, but also gives them the same meaning. This is possible since our team is familiar with the subtle, but important country-specific distinctions due to their long-lasting cross-border experience.
„We do not translate, we convey concepts“
Our experience in advising companies from the furniture industry extends to:
– labor law issues;
– registration and defense of designs;
– representation in competition-related issues;
– corporate law advice also with regard to foreign subsidiaries;
– counselling on corporate restructuring recognized for tax purposes;
– advising and drafting of job processing documentation and transfer pricing;
– restructuring and repositioning of companies.